MobiCASE, the International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is dedicated to cutting edge research on mobile applications and services. In its sixth edition, MobiCASE has become the premier scientific forum bringing together academic researchers and industrial professionals to jointly advance research in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
As in previous years, MobiCASE is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry's most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials. We seek novel submissions in mobile applications, services and mobile systems research topics above the OSI transport layer with an emphasis on complete end-to-end systems & their components.
Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Anticipatory Computing, as seen for example in commercial systems like Microsoft Cortana and Google Now
- Mobile Advertising, Local Search and the recommendation of goods/services
- Energy Efficiency -- generalizable approaches for coping with battery limits
- Mobile Payments -- NFC-based services and other emerging technologies
- User Interfaces for Mobiles -- voice, eyes, gestures and more
- Mobile Sensing -- including specific domains such as, mHealth in addition to core techniques
- Wearable platforms and Smartphones -- such as, prototype hardware (sensing modalities etc.)
- Mobile development tools and testing methodologies -- including also malware identification
- App Distribution Channels and Stores -- taking the next steps in the evolution of app stores
- Location-based Social Networks and Media -- considering both studies of existing systems (e.g., WeChat) or new novel systems
- Mobile Cloud Computing and Mobile Web support -- such as personal clouds, and proposed new standards
Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted. For additional information see the registration information page.