Submissions will be single blind, i.e., reviewers will be anonymous and submissions should include authors' names and institutions.
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select MobiCASE 2014
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Abstract length can be up to 200 words.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the IEEE formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the IEEE Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.