The 11th EAI International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications and Services – MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for the dissemination of cutting-edge research findings in the area of mobile computing. MobiCASE is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. As in past years, the conference is designed to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry’s most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in tutorials and hands-on projects.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We expect original work, not currently under review by another conference or journal, which describes theoretical work validated by simulation or experimental studies. Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile web, video, virtual reality, and other applications
- Next-generation 5G mobile networks
- Novel applications of wireless signals
- Robotic and drone-based networking
- Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
- Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
- Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
- Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
- Resource Management for Mobile Systems
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Intersection between mobile/wireless research, cloud computing, and software-defined networking
- Long-range/Low-power wide-area wireless networking
- Low-latency networking
- Applications of machine learning to mobile/wireless research
- Backscatter communication and wireless power
- Edge computing
- Embedded and energy-harvesting systems
- Machine-to-machine communications
- Millimeter wave and terahertz communications
- Mobile data science & analysis
- Security and privacy issues/solutions for mobile/wireless systems
- Sensing with radio, light, sound, and acoustics
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile human computer interaction
- Visible light communications
- Wireless localization and tracking
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MOBICASE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.